Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Erin's Update

Emily, That's a great test! Here's my result:
Independent Analyst



My favorite question on the test: I would never travel to a foreign country that doesn't have indoor plumbing. Agree or disagree. Made me laugh. Well we happen to have indoor plumbing, but on our vacation....wow. Even Grace has mastered the outdoor "squatty potty."

We're solidifying our plans for visiting this summer. We think our tickets are for departing here June 12 and coming back July 26. I'll be in touch for planning when to see you all! Oh... and Dad Kannon says we can stay in the fiddle house????? Um, no thanks.

Here's a recent picture of Isaiah... with his new haircut!

Image hosting by Photobucket

6 comments:

Emily said...

Cool! It seems pretty accurate, do you think? I thought mine was.
Dad mentioned something to us about you staying in the fiddle house. Don't worry, nothing will come of it. Mom has been telling him that you wouldn't want to stay there with two little kids. (By the way Dad turned 85 today!)
We can't wait to see you guys! You're welcome to stay with us a couple of days if you want. Keep us posted on when you'll be here...but anyway we probably won't be moving until late July or early August. Em

Erin said...

You would not believe the requests Dayton gets to tell stories about his family growing up and now. In fact, we at a friend's house last night for dinner and she asked about the most recent Kannon family tidbit. We told her about the fiddle house =) I know I should be grateful for any help, but I just can't with this.

Off topic, is Dad Kannon not as with it? His last letter was to "Dear Dayton, Erin, Grace, and Isaac." And he signed it, "Love, Dad and Dad Kannon" and he had a lot of mispellings and mistakes. Is it getting more like that? Dayton actually noticed and was wondering...

Emily said...

It's the same with me about the stories. The last party we were at I had people rolling on the floor telling stories about our vacations growing up. People just can't believe it. A couple of times I've been told I should write a book!
I hadn't noticed Dad "slipping" really. He has been sick lately with colds and the flu...maybe that's the reason for the mistakes. He has always been bad with names and with spelling. Mom usually has to proofread his stuff. I mean, he could be slipping a little, but I guess my thinking is that he's always been bad with details. :)

Laura said...

erin, love isaiah's haircut-he's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»