Monday, May 08, 2006

Laurance and Kimberly's update


Hello, this is Laurance and Kimberly--we are keeping busy with youth group at victory Baptist and have seen 20 youth come to know Christ this year. I, Laurance, am a teacher's assistant with special needs kids at a public school--I want to start First Priority, a Bible Club at the school. I also want to do a 3-on-3 basketball tournament and have a chance to give the gospel to many youth.
I, Kimberly, am working with the girls in the youth group and helping them be accountable. As well, I am working as a teller at a local bank--it is lots of fun dealing with all the interesting country folks/aka rednecks that wander into the bank, some of them leaving a lasting impression (aka they don't smell so good:)
We are praying about the possibility of moving to Sumter. God bless, L&K

3 comments:

Laura said...

laurance and kimberly-i heard from will that y'all are definitely moving to sumter for teaching jobs at sumter christian in the fall. that's great! love y'all!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»