Thursday, September 14, 2006

bdays and anniversaries

Our family is getting so big, it's getting hard to keep track of bdays and anniversaries! I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I thought I'd post this in case anyone else needs the info. Let me know if I'm missing anything or need corrections.

February 12--Laurance's bday
February 14--Mom's bday

April 5--Dad Kannon's bday

June 10--Gma Dinkin's bday
June 30th--Ella's bday

July 25--Jeff's bday
July 31st--Chuck's bday

August 3--Laura's bday

Sept. 5--Grace's bday
Sept. 8--Isaiah's bday
Sept. 16--Mom & Dad's anniversary
Sept. 17--Dayton's bday
Sept. 21--Kimberly's bday
Sept. 24--Laurance and Kimberly's anniversary

Oct. 9--WIll's bday

Nov. 9--Jeff and Em's anniversary
Nov. 19--Erin's bday

Dec. 1--Emily's bday
Dec. 18--Dayton and Erin's anniversary
Dec. 24th--Will and Laura's anniversary

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, my eyes were deceiving me...I thought it read "babys and anniversaries" -- yeah I know babies would be the correct spelling but when I hear or read "baby" I get too excited about who is pregnant and not realize I am reading incorrectly! bummer -- no new baby due dates listed on there... will keep praying for some...

um, I could be wrong but I thought L&K's anniversary was the 24th -- if I am wrong, then thanks for the post to correct me!

Letisha

Emily said...

Hee hee...nope, none on the way yet! :)

You could be right. My mom had the 23rd on her calendar as "projected wedding date" but wasn't positive it was the actual one. I'll ask L&K! -Em

Erin said...

It's the 24th. Wrote it down as she told me this summer =)

Good job em!

Emily said...

Thanks ladeez! :)

Laura said...

great idea em! i didn't know a lot of that info. thanks!