Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Laura and Will's Update

Siblog
1. Update: With Will's graduation from Clemson in December,he's now officially a staff engineer at Qore Property Sciences in Greenville. I'm grading SAT essays online part-time and enjoying watching Ella grow. She's quite the roller now-in fact, I made up a song to the tune of the Beverly Hillbillies just for her. The 2nd verse goes, "She can push up and roll around, Why she could roll all the way to town, she grabs everything in sight, and puts it in her mouth to bite (Chomp that is, with razor-sharp teeth). That's just one verse of it. She's got her 2 bottom middle teeth and is currently working on the 2 top middle ones. She's also growing well-quite the butterball.
2 Free time: We enjoy entertaining and being entertained by Ella. We also enjoy renting movies though watching them uninterrupted is much harder now. Ella hasn't quite figured out what "Shh, this is a very important scene" means yet.
3. Romantic: Will would probably say when I make him his favorite dessert, pumpkin pie. I'd have to say one of the most romantic things he did was record a Julia Roberts' interview on Oprah a couple of years ago. (even though he can't stand Oprah). I had mentioned briefly that she was going to be on there but I wouldn't be able to see it due to teaching. He remembered (that's the important thing here) and had it for me when I got home. It's the little things that count.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Too cute! I love the song! :)

Emily said...

thanks-i'll have to let you hear all of it someday-maybe when we come saturday

Erin said...

Can I come too? =( Can't wait until we visit this summer!

Emily said...

Yeah, us too! We are really looking forward to it! Em