Friday, May 18, 2007

Internet woes

Sorry I haven't been posting...our internet connection is messed up. It turns on once a day at an unpredictable time and dumps email into my box, but I can never seem to catch it when it's on...until right now. :)
I had another prenatal appointment yesterday and things seem to be fine. The little guy kicks a lot! Yesterday he ws so active...I don't know when he sleeps (hopefully when I do!) As far as reading, I'm halfway through "Thinking Woman's Guide" and getting a lot of good information. Information overload, in fact. I'll need time to process everything.
Jeff's mom and grandmom are coming this weekend, so it will be nice to see them.

Hopefully this internet problem will be resolved soon! I miss chatting with y'all.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Yay-glad to her little Benji is so active! Maybe he's getting it all out now...he,he,he.

Have fun w/Jeff's mom and grandma. Sorry you're internet's been acting up. Glad you're able to get in some reading though. Let me know if you want to borrow my Ina May Gaskin's book. Love you.

Jess :) said...

Hello! I didn't know you had a blog here, nice!! Yes, I'm also sad that I missed you...but maybe next time I won't! I can't wait for the baby to be born - its all so exciting!!

So Aunt Dorli and Aunt Sue were there recently? That's nice :)

Emily said...

Hi Laura, I'm going to stop by the library today and see if they have it. If not, I'd love to borrow yours. :) The internet seems to be fixed, thank goodness!

Jessica--hey! Yeah, we had a good visit with them. They both really enjoyed meeting you :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the update! I'm missed reading your posts and have been waiting for:
Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!! Not like you've been to busy, sick and pregnant to take any, but I'm sure we'd all love to see the house and baby. I'll take some and post of my new place this weekend if you will (I'm so not close to being settled, but its ok)