Tuesday, July 17, 2007

8 Random Things You May Not Know About Me

8 Random Things You May Not Know About Me
I got this from Elizabeth! Let me know which ones you knew.

1. My favorite bum-around outfit is a flannel shirt and baggy sweats. So unflattering but so comfortable.

2. When I was little I used to write stories and poems and secretly throw them out the window on long vacation trips, just knowing they would be a blessing to someone! (maybe not the trash pick-up crew)

3. I think it would be fun to be a personal trainer.

4. I have a secret appreciation for haute couture, though only on the computer screen (doesn't fit the budget!)

5. I never plug in my phone. This has become Jeff's job.

6. I think it would be interesting to do a wilderness survival program. Then again I might hate it, but the idea sounds fun. :)

7. I sell everything I don't want on ebay!

8. I love reading about Biblical archaeology.

If you're reading this you're tagged!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I had no idea about the stories out the window: so cute and so true: you really are talented. I saved all our old letters and poems, even a cassette tape we made and pull them out each time we move or near your birthday.

I knew your bum outfit, couture, personal trainer and biblical archetecture.

Wilderness survival program sounds like America's Funniest Videos and there better be an escape plan...for me, but you go girl!
Ebay is Kris's thing: he sells his computer programs and stuff, I just love to browse.
I'm glad you let Jeff do the heavy lifting with the phone cord...heheh
Thanks so much for sharing!

Mom25Munchkins said...

I only knew (or could've guessed) the sweats, eBay, and archeology. I'm not surprised about the wilderness thing, given your family's proclivity towards hunting and the outdoors.
I think no.2 is awesome!:) Wish I could've picked one up. How fun.:)