Thursday, November 08, 2007

Stats

At 6 weeks, Benjamin is:

23 inches long (75-90th percentile)
12 lbs. 14 oz (90th percentile)

That's great, but sad that he wore his newborn clothes so briefly! He's now in 3 month clothes...slightly big but fitting. The hernia will probably not need any attention until he reaches a year or so, so that's good news.

Today was a day of nonstop coos and smiles! Flirted with the pediatrician, cooed at his bouncy seat toys, smiled at daddy....and the cutest thing, he woke himself up laughing! He has never laughed when he was awake, only while he's dreaming.

Just love my little boy. :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow-he is a big boy! Awww, reading that, I just kept thinking, "I"ve GOT to go see Emily and Benji RIGHT NOW." I can't wait to meet the little cutie and hear his sweet laugh! (And we want to see Jeffrey too, of course). :-)
So glad the hernia is not serious.
Love you, chickie and we will be planning a visit very soon-I'll hopefully call you in a few days!

Emily said...

We would absolutely love a visit! I hope you can soon!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for posting: I love your updates!
Glad you're enjoying your little man.