Friday, February 20, 2009

More Crafty Stuff

I finished three baby hats for The Girl, one for Benjamin with sweet ear flaps, and the brown throw that I've been working on forever. Also a yellow and blue scarf for a stuffed rabbit, which Benjamin is sort of attached to but not really. He's not one to carry around a "lovey," but he does enjoy inspecting its eyes and ears and tossing it out of his crib :) The scarf makes it go well in his very yellow nursery!
I liked how the ear flap hat turned out and probably will be making some more.





4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Just when you think he can't get any cuter, WOW! What a precious boy! You are quite the crafter Emmie! Love you! BTW: I updated finally!

rcsnickers said...

Sorry -- thought I made my comment. Love your knitting! He is getting cuter as he gets older! How are you feeling these days?

Laura said...

Love them all! Benjamin is so cute w/his ear flaps! And love the little rabbit and scarf. So sweet.
It was great talking w/you the other day. Miss you!

rcsnickers said...

thought I would comment back here. To make the controller cake, I first made 2 9"square cakes. Put a filling in between. Then I cut the curved top and bottom to get the shape. It was actually really easy. You could do it!

I am glad you guys got snow!