Thursday, February 08, 2007

Random pics

These don't go together at all, but here are some recent photos. Frodo pictures...he has writer's block in the first one. :) And our house. The first story was all framed in last weekend. Jeff tells me now the second story is as well! They're incredibly fast once they get started. Oh, and in the last picture, it looks like we're building in the middle of the wilderness, but that's just because the lots on either side have not been built on yet. We actually have a pretty small yard, but the trees behind will stay.





7 comments:

rcsnickers said...

I loved walking through our house and rooms while it was being framed. Fun to imagine everything.

We also wrote verses on the wood in each room. If there was a verse for burning food, then I would of put that in the kitchen! Just an idea for ya!

Letisha

Elizabeth said...

What a sweet kitty. So nice that he enjoys reading and writing.

Your house is coming along nicely. Almost livable? I'll bet its noisy...

Thanks for the pictures. How are you feeling? baby? Hope all is well. Keep eating.
Love ya!
Elizabeth

Laura said...

How exciting! Glad it's going so fast. And Frodo is adorable!

Emily said...

Letisha, good idea!! Hmm...maybe we'll also carve "Jeffrey loves Emily" in the bedroom :)
It is good Frodo enjoys reading because he can stay busy while we're gone this weekend! Jeff is coming with me to Elizabeth's party. Can't wait to see you all.

P.S. I have a tiny baby bump...or maybe it's just bloating :D 2 and a half months now! Baby is kumquat-sized. (Great reference, everyone knows what a kumquat is.) My jeans are getting a little snug!

Nene said...

Y'all are going to be in your beautiful new home in no time!! I know you're so excited!

Maggie said...

I found your site through "Babes in Blogland" Your due date is my sons birthday. I think it's funny that you call him/her Raspberry baby...we called ours Raisin baby for the same reason.
It's wonderful to live near a park, it's easier to exercise when you are close.

rcsnickers said...

We love baby belly pictures. So when you start showing please show us pictures! Has the nausea stopped?

Letisha