Monday, March 05, 2007

Ma-Ma is home!

Saturday I called my parents, and they couldn't talk long b/c Aunt Frances was bringing over supper for them, but Ma-Ma is out of the hospital and at home! They said she was sitting in her wheelchair in the den watching TV. :) Mom & Dad have a system worked out where the two of them can lift her into her chair and get her back into bed. Uncle Langdon will come by to help too, and Aunt Frances is helping with meals.
I'm so thankful my sweet grandma is out of the hospital where she can continue to recover. I haven't heard yet the status on the wound on her foot (won't heal because of her diabetes), but apparently the staff thought she was well enough to be at home. God is truly good!

4 comments:

rcsnickers said...

I am thankful your Ma-Ma is home! She was in the hospital for quite a long time! May God continue to give your parents strength as they help her around and Ma-Ma recovery.

Letisha

Laura said...

yes, I'm so happy. It's been sad visiting there and not seeing her in her chair in the den! :-)
Have you heard about the new flooring? Pretty neat. But it's a shame they just didn't refurnish the beautiful hardwoods underneath.

Emily said...

I heard something about new linoleum...I hope they fixed the cracks underneath? The floor was bowing or slanting...maybe that's why they couldn't do the hardwood.
I'm to the point I'd love hardwood all over the house!! Non-allergenic and you know when it's clean!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.