Sunday, September 23, 2007

Benjamin has arrived!

Benjamin Thomas Gray was born Sunday, Sept. 23rd, at 8:18 in the morning. He weighs 7 lbs. 11 oz, and is 21 unches long. It was a long labor...almost 33 hours, but worth every minute. I had a wonderful birth experience and will write about it as soon as I get a chance! Benjamin looks just like Jeff...dark hair and dimples.
We are so thankful for a beautiful, healthy baby boy!

I'm a little slow in posting pictures right now, so if you want to see some, Jeff's posted some on his blog.

6 comments:

Erin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Welcome little Benjamin. We are so glad you have finally arrived.

Good for you Em and Jeff!

Love, Erin

rcsnickers said...

He sounds perfect!! I am beyond proud of you. Congratulations!!!

Letisha

Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS, EMMIE AND JEFF! So, he wasn't a huge baby after all-though, trust me, I know that pushing a 7.11 baby out is no piece of cake-interesting that he weighed the same as Ella!
I know you're so happy to finally get to meet your beautiful baby-we can't wait to see him!
Love you!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! I've been waiting anxiously with Letisha to hear of his arrival:) Love his name!

~Sarah:) (Letisha's SIL)

Unknown said...

Love the pics of your sweetie at Jeff's website! He's adorable!

Audrey said...

Congratulations on your new addition! Sept 23rd is a great day to be born ;-)